You are looking for a Turkish Language, History Humanities and Cultural Programme and/or you are totally commited to live in Financial Capital of Germany at Frankfurt
Johann-Wolfgang Goethe Frankfurt University , Germany
- Institute for Middle Eastern and East Asian philology
Turkish has been taught in Frankfurt since 1920; the present Turcology Department which was established in 1971, specialized in the linguistic investigation and teaching of various Turkic languages.
Overall, the Turkish Studies at the University of Frankfurt is linguistically aligned.
The research activity is oriented on all aspects of the Eurasian Turkic languages in their different historical periods and variations.
The Department has Specified in the following subjects:
- All areas of the Old Turkish and Qarakhanid grammar
- The processing of non-Buddhist early Turkish sources
- Turkish Linguistics bilingualism in contact with the Ottoman
- Turkic languages in the Siberian area
- The language of Bolgare and other early western Turkish peoples
- The Turkish-Mongolian relations Language
Contact Address: Department of Turcology
University of Frankfurt
(Building "Juridicum"), 2nd floor
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Associated Professor: Prof. Dr. Marcel Erdal
Tel.: +49 - 69 - 79822859
Fax: +49 - 69 - 79824974